Whats your favortie sports song to listen to?

Beaver_7

yeah, i like thunderstruck off varsity blues... but i dont know if its a song, but the chant the football team does off of remember the titans...i like that one, it had every team doing a version of it after the movie came out.

Any song that gets your juices flowing, if you knowwhat I mean. I personally like to find a song and sing/hume it during the game. If I do good, I keep it, if I do bad, I change it.

[ QUOTE ]

Thunderstruck by AC/DC....

Its off alot of movies, but i think the movie i think most people would know it off of would be Varsity Blues...

[/ QUOTE ]

Another good one off that same AC/DC album is "The Razors Edge". It's even more intense than Thunderstruck.

[ QUOTE ]

this song doesnt really have to do with sports BUT it will get you SOOOOOOO pumped up its crazy.....Let The Bodies Hit The Floor - Drowning Pool

[/ QUOTE ] Great song a good friend of mine was in flight school for the navy and one of his instructors played that before their tests and show images of 9/11 and Bin Laden it gives me chills bumps now.I'm a huge Godsmack fan so i would suggest "Keep Away","Awake","Bad Religon" and many others. Also Stupify and others by Disturbed.

Heck yea, a while back i think Gman posted a file to look at and it was "Enter Sandman" and a bunch of video clips and it was the entrance for when Tech was playing Maryland..i got goosebumps.

Yes it was i have that video on my comp. Hey if i see you tomorrow I'll let u borrow a cd i made of VT clips like the duke win to enter sandman, the flyovers, randall tribute, remember the hokies and of course Seth Greenberg getting Ejected at the 1st dook game grin.gif