what about graham?

YOUKNOW

how is graham gonna be next year? who all do they have comin back........that will get some playin time. i mean graham had alot of 10th graders on their team this year.......and have lost only 4 ppl......and 3 of them were starters. so do u think they'll be a threat to the district or not?

but i think they will have more experience though.......besides grundy..........b/c they had a lot of tenth graders and that got p.t. and grundy only lost like 2 key ppl too so the race will come down between those two.....taz shouldnt be nothin like they was this year i'll be surprised if they make it to the swd tourney....

3 key starters lost yes...but....They'll have a healthy Eric Hoosier back who would have made a big difference this year...PLUS....Robert Henry, T J Carper, Wills Murray and the probability that the two big kids playing football will play. Overall, they'll be as athletic as anybody and boy can they shoot. With a little size in the middle for rebounding....watch out for Graham next year. I hope Tazewell enjoyed this year cause next year's gonna hurt! grin.gif

Well i cant talk for tazewell's next years team cause I wont be there. I talked a little before this year and backed up that little with our season. Im just glad to go out saying we beat Graham at least 5 times in one year with baseball to come--2 football and 3 b-ball!

Graham may still be solid but they wont be as good as they were this past season. No way losing Remines, Matthews, and Alvis (not sure if he's a senior or not????). Im not sure really what all of the JV teams had this past season. JV success doesnt translate into Varsity success so JV talent doesnt mean to much to me. Hopefully it will be a competitive district again next season.

Do you even go to Graham?? Why are u backing them..... Anyways yea Tazewells team next year wont be that good at all. At least we socked it to Graham this year... Had a high of 37 against them, dunked on them, and sent them home! So whatever...

yeah but the dunk wasnt very good sportsmanship....you know???.......tazewell was already killing us...under a minute left...graham didnt care...and that fag from tazewell pushes it up the court and dunks just to show off..even tazewells fans didnt like that so dont go bragging about that bad sportsmanship....

Everyone has their bad year, even a dominant team like graham, then you got your once in a decade team like tazewell who comes up. Although i will give credit to tazewell, they had an awesome team in football and basketball, but things should be back to normal in the SW district. Carrol had their down year this year to, so i think carrol and graham and grundy will be in the running for the title next year.

[ QUOTE ]

yeah but the dunk wasnt very good sportsmanship....you know???.......tazewell was already killing us...under a minute left...graham didnt care...and that fag from tazewell pushes it up the court and dunks just to show off..even tazewells fans didnt like that so dont go bragging about that bad sportsmanship....

[/ QUOTE ]

Good POINT> EVEN I CAN DUNK IN OPEN COURT> AH. mabe not. but still. would have liked to see JR dunk in a few games this year. never saw it though.

Next year tazewell will be the team getting dunked on in the last 10 seconds.

I mean WHOA!!!!!!! Watch out! Hey 05baseball, So what! Oh I also had a tip-dunk against Tunstall in Regions. It was pretty good too ---in a not bragging term--- for a high schooler. I talked to the coaches told them sorry, but thats life noone's perfect.

-----Quote Eminem...."If you had one shot, one opportunity, to seize everything you ever wanted...one moment. Would you capture it or let it slip?"

So heck nah, so I captured that mamma jamma and had a once in a lifetime opportunity and 1st time of beating Graham in my days. So ole well, cry me 2 tears in a bucket!

wow a dunk...........it probably wasnt even perfect. but tazewell did outplay graham this year. itll prolly be the only year they'll beat em again. no offense to tazewell..... but the talent that graham has comin back they are gonna be one of the top teams in the district along w/grundy and carroll b/c all three teams were pretty young this year. And the reason why tazewell wont be as good next year is because there coach only played 6 ppl this year......... they have no experience!

[ QUOTE ]

I see nothing wrong with what OJ done.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are from Tazewell of course you dont see anything wrong with it....but think about it....less than a minute graham pretty much gave up and he hurried the damn ball up the court and dunked it.....no one even tried to stop him.....that is bad sportsmanship.....i will say once again....even the tazewell fans didnt like it......no need to show off........it probably would have been ok if he layed it in but he dunked it....thats not a very big accomplishment if NO ONE was defending you.....

I say good for that kid. Goodness knows Tazewell, and the other SWD teams, have taken plenty of poundings from Graham in recent years. And I seriously doubt any Tazewell fan was upset about him dunking the ball to end the game. In fact, I'd say the majority of Tazewell fans would have liked to see him throw down another one after that one...lol