Whose your Final Four?

Duke will beat syracuse in the top brackett, then they'll play kentucky for the Austin brackett and beat them in a close one...Then Duke and UNC will play in the final four..Duke pulling off an upset with a 3 by jj redick to win it. Then duke loses to Illinois in the Championship

Nobdy is beating Illinios in the championship!!!

Young marvin williams will buckle under the pressure and miss some very important shots in the duke game....Roy williams will be ejected for throwing a chair across the court...lol....J/K. But for some reason i think duke will beat UNC..

and Illinios will be crowned national champions

[ QUOTE ]

Young marvin williams will buckle under the pressure and miss some very important shots in the duke game....Roy williams will be ejected for throwing a chair across the court...lol....J/K. But for some reason i think duke will beat UNC..

[/ QUOTE ]

Well lets look back to last week agaisnt duke. Who was it that got the rebound off the foul shot then put it up for 2 and he got fouled and made his free-throw. Well now that I think about it, it was young Marvin Williams cool.gif

He won't buckle under pressure, he has already showed everybody how he handle's pressure.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well lets look back to last week agaisnt duke. Who was it that got the rebound off the foul shot then put it up for 2 and he got fouled and made his free-throw. Well now that I think about it, it was young Marvin Williams cool.gif

He won't buckle under pressure, he has already showed everybody how he handle's pressure.

I'll make a prediction and i say Coach K-rat will get kicked out of the building and game for eating all the cheese for the pre-game meal. haha

[/ QUOTE ]

That was about the stupidest thing ive ever heard!! confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I'll make a prediction and i say Coach K-rat will get kicked out of the building and game for eating all the cheese for the pre-game meal. haha

[/ QUOTE ]

That was really stupid, made no sense, and the only reason you said that is because you here BluefieldRules saying that...

Anyways that was just a game in the regular season, this is for a spot in the national championship....Huge Difference....HUGE!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That was really stupid, made no sense, and the only reason you said that is because you here BluefieldRules saying that...

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually theres been a couple of people on this site that has said that bud so your wrong cool.gif

No....the only person i've herd if from has been Rules,

and you've obviously got it from him because you didnt start saying that till he said it.. bud...

And that cheese thing was very stupid, that virgina tech guy even said that was stupid, and he hates duke..haha

UNC would be a solid pick if McCants were 100%. But McCants isn't at 100% by a long shot.

And Wake should make it to the Final Four. However, the same could have been said about previous Deacon squads and it hasn't happened yet. In the meantime, Louisville has "quietly" won 29 games under a coach who knows the ins and outs of the big dance.

Duke lost to Virginia Tech. Is any further comment really necessary?

I'd like to be wrong, but I see the ACC being shut out of the Final Four. Just like 2003.

Time will tell....