Lets make a list

convertedbeaver

[ QUOTE ]

I'm not going to the braxton co. game.

But ill be at the westside game for sure!

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys talk about me getting ahead of myself? I wouldn't look past Braxton Co. I'm pretty sure they are 21-3, so I hope the Bluefield players aren't taking them too lightly.

[ QUOTE ]

I think its at 7:15...

[ QUOTE ]

From what I've heard the Bluefield players are already celebrating the state basketball title...

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think so.... not from what ive herd...

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on, let's be real here. We all know how arrogant we Bluefield people are, so let's just be honest and admit that the championship parade has already been planned... grin.gif

Just don't get ahead. Some people are saying they are going to the game Friday but not tommorrow. But you all are forgetting something, WE HAVE TO WIN TOMMORROW FIRST!

But I think the team is confident enough to come away with a win tommorrow and hopefully get 2 more wins after that!

as you can see by the post time i am having trouble sleeping. and yeah we need to win the first game and then worry about the next one!!! they should play in front of a big crown because many people will be getting off around the time for tip off. i hope they shed the jitters early!!!

looks as tho i wont be able to make the trip for the thurs game but IF the Beavs win, im trying to perhaps plan a trip for friday/saturday, hard to figure how im retired, yet so busy...but good luck beavers and make everyone proud.. and a special good luck to Logan...hahahaha

[ QUOTE ]

I'll be there for all the games. Go Beavers. Didnt find out much on Braxton County but they have a good record. Hopefully the state title will be between our Beavers and Westside. So take them down Bluefield and bring it home.

[/ QUOTE ]

The title can't be between bluefield and westside lol

they would have to play in the 2nd round

Im getting ready to go upstate. Leaving around 12