Weir/Logan

beaverbaseball

I'll be the bigger person before I hear all the smack, and wish Bluefield good luck in the tournament. Even though Weir lost, they played a very good game and I want to congratulate them on a great season. I'll still be there in Charleston to watch the tournament on Friday so I hope to see you there Tom lol.

Hey Weirfootball: We all know you guys had the most talented basketball team in Charleston this year. I mean isn't all of your strating five going to enter the NBA draft this spring. heheheheheheheheheh!!!!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

Hey Weirfootball: We all know you guys had the most talented basketball team in Charleston this year. I mean isn't all of your strating five going to enter the NBA draft this spring. heheheheheheheheheh!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on now man

If we lost he wouldn't be saying anything like that to us

The game was everything I expected it to be, close and tight throughout. Logan made the plays at the end to win the game and will be a tough match-up for Winfield in the next round. Congrats to both teams on an outstanding game, and Weir on a very good season.