Possible upsets today

The big one:

#1 Washington

#8 Pacific

Washington has a good team but Pacific is red hot and I wouldn't be surprised if they knocked off the #1 seed today.

#11UAB

#3Arizona

UAB might be sending arizona home early in the second round. Just gotta wait and see.

#7 West Virginia

#2 Wake Forest

This one is just me hopping for WVU to win but the odds aren't with us lol. I'd say Wake will take this one easily but I can still wish and pull for WVU to send Wake home.

#6 Utah

#3 Oklahoma

Utah has a great big man down low which may be the turning point of this game if Oklahoma don't bring there "A" game.

#7 Cincinatti

#2 Kentucky

We have already seen Syracuse fall in the Austin bracket, will Cincy knock off Kentucky today?? They have a chance but if Kentucky can hit a couple of three balls by Sparks I think they will come away with a win.

[ QUOTE ]

just because they went 10-21 doesn't mean that can't shoot free throws lol

[/ QUOTE ]

IF it dont, then what does it mean? there better than some other teams shooting free throws, but there was room from inprovment..

and i dont think duke will weaken, that was a wake-up call for them, and it said if they lolly-gag in this tournament.Then they will lose. I look for them to bust it open against Michigan st.