Highest Velocity Pitchers in SWD?

You all beat graham on crappy plays by a soft third baseman, that had about 4 errors that game, and you all didn't pitch casey and we didn't pitch mike, and I recall you all not beating us by no more than 4 runs, i just hate that you all are losing your alls good players to graham, hey i guess this year, your alls motto can be if you can't beat them join'em

[ QUOTE ]

Well if i remember correctly we didn't pitch casey last year when you all played us down here we pitched brintle and you all couldn't even hit him and we still beat you so what is your excuse now??????

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not making excuses. I'm just tired of people thinking of what they "have" done instead of what they will do. Alright, so you "didn't pitch casey," there's one more example of how you are relying on your past to get you through this season. Face it, you don't have the talent that you have had in other years, but every team has off-seasons. Just play the game for yourselves and your years and not for one or two players that may have been essential a couple of years ago.

I don't really ever recall one time when graham has said that we are going to beat you all multiple times in baseball, but this year we are because we have more confidence in our team, yes tazewell is good at baseball, but this year It is just gonna be us pretty much returning a whole team from last year, and you all losing your star player, it's like football this year, every now and then the sports don't fall like they normally would and this is one of those years.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

I would love to see Graham beat the Bulldogs. Just for the fact all they are is a bunch of cocky players that hasent proved their self yet. Remember boys you lost your star player last year and your name "Tazwell Bulldogs" may has proven its name, but how many of you lil cocky players has proved yours? Id say most of you are bench warming freshman. Make sure Graham, R-Lands, and Even Grundy (Joke) you remember when you play them how much of a mouth they all have.

Well you can say whatever you want to but the fact is that Casey was a big part of our team but he didn't pitch every game and we still won so you can go on and say that Casey was our star player but we still got the job done when he wasn't pitching or he wasn't hitting well.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

I will not say that you guys arent good. And you all know that so why act so cocky?