1. 1. Teams

• Dan River
    • Martinsville
    • Bassett
    • Tunstall
    • Magna Vista
    • Patrick Co.

[ QUOTE ]

Illinois is a better OT team. and if it comes down to OT, then Illinois will win it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why b/c they won their only OT game? lol

And how does anyone know what type of OT team Carolina is when they've not played an OT game all season?

I mean you can have the momentum all you want, but if your tired then its hard to keep that momentum. and i think illinois did a good job

Honestly, i dont like neather of these teams, but being a duke fan. I cant go for UNC. Ya know?

But hopefully the Fightin Illini will pull it off!

Arizona would have been just as tired as Illinois. They all have played 40 minutes of ball

About 5 hours away from game time. Get ready to see the 2 best teams in the country go at it. And the best team will be revealed (UNC).

I know, im just excited because I know we can do it. There is still 20 minutes to play in this championship game. But if UNC continues to play like they did in the first half then consider it over. We need to get more rebounds. Illinois is getting way to many offensive boards

If Carolina was controlling the boards in the first half they'd be looking at a 20+ point lead. They've got to hit the boards hard in the second half and stop 2nd chance points. If you continue to give any team, muchless one as good as Illinois second chance points it'll burn you in the end.