Graham and Carroll

For all the talking Graham did on here about how great they were gonna be this year they sure looked like crap against Carroll. blush.gif Lost 2-0 with only 2 hits. I was NOT impressed! Looks like another long year for the G-boys....Hehehe. We get em Thursday night... Go Beavers! grin.gif

Mike Alvis pitched the game tonight, and graham didn't perform like we should have but considering we had to open our season with a district game when we haven't even hit a live pitcher yet, i would have to say i have no complaints on this side, we could have committed a lot less errors but that's why we play a twenty game schedule means you play them twice. Can't wait to see Bluefield on Thursday, really appreciate your alls class that you all showed today. Jeez fellas grow up a little.

both pitchers pitched the whole game, yesterday, carrol had 4 hits and graham had 2 so neither team was a offenesive hitting power house yesterday. They only had one earned run. Mike pitched really well overall graham just couldn't hit the ball, guess it kills you when you haven't faced a live pitcher yet. Except for pulaski two weeks ago.

and plus you cannot really judge a team by ONE game...everyone has an off game now and then...even the beavers and everyone else...so just dont get cocky....when you are on the field records mean NOTHING....and 0-10 team can beat a 10-0 team like that....records are nothing...neither is one bad game...