Graham Vs. Floyd Co

vt_keeper

Graham won 4-0 agnist Floyd Co. Thursday 4/7

we didnt score till late in the 2nd half but it was a pretty good game goals were from Whitt(2), Mercke, and Shroyer

according to the paper Graham out shot Floyd 35-12

floyd did pretty well against graham. graham was bigger and faster and that paid off late in the contest. I think floyd had a let-down after playing Graham so tough until 14 minutes left in the contest. Then you could see their frustration. 2 pk's in the last 10 minutes and another goal scored by graham when all the scrubs for both teams were in. this was a very competitive game and strongly contested by both teams. I enjoyed watching it. Floyd only had one senior starting, they should be very tough in the future. Also, one of floyd's starters, Diego Dominguez got injured early on and was out for the rest of the contest, which hurt floyd, i think.

you say the kid for floyd got injured hurt them how about this the Graham player that got hurt was out too and he is a senior captain that is the heart of the team mostly...he is a very dominant player..he was out too...

Belcher went up to head the ball and the Floyd guy jumped up to head it as well and Belcher got hit around the eye area and the other kid right above the ear or close to there....Belcher just has swelling...the other guy was bleeding and had to go get stitches...