!!TAZ Edges the G-MEN !!

JuiceDawg

Well I gave you all long enough to post our game but everyone is a hater. Well the Tazewell Bulldogs slid past the Graham G-Men on Sat. with a 5-4 victory. Two of the best SWD pitchers in Josh Brintle and Mike Alvis squared off, but both ended in the 5th with a no decision. O. Reed pick up the win for Taz----and C. Elswick (GRA) took the loss. Baldridge singled in the win in the bottom of 7th for the W. Good Game!

I only know what happens in our games so I post them. Maybe when u do something u can too.smirk.gif Are u a fan or a player anyways.... Dont hate ---congratulate.

Anyways, all Im worried about is this T! wink.gif

The point I made was the same point I made during basketball season. It is classless to get on here and constantly post your name in the 3rd person for all the good things you do, as if you are a disinterested observer. We can all read the paper( or most of us outside of Tazewell can) so we don't need the self glorifying commentary.

It just so happens that I have done something in those games b-ball and baseball but not a cocky way. So I post and u hate. I cant help it that my name is in there--I mention the others players infront of me, to show respect. I suck in baseball, but I try so...U know what my back is hurting!crazy.gif So quit riding me! You know Pedro he is a ---TYPICAL HATER--- grin.gif

BLUEFIELD - Celebrating its 32nd season as the longest-running, regular season high school baseball tourney in the Virginias, the Allen D. Coppinger, Jr. Invitational Tournament will begin on April 22 at Bowen Field in Bluefield. The tourney will crown a champion on April 30.

Jeff Boyles, Tony Colobro, Ergie Smith, and Glynn Carlock serve as tourney co-directors. On Tuesday, Boyles announced this year's Coppinger field. Grayson County, Summers County, Richlands, and Mount View will compete in Group A, while Princeton, Bluefield, Graham, and Tazewell will meet in Group B. "The field is the same as last year's, but we've realigned the groups," Boyles explained. "Every team in the field is strong and we're expecting a great tournament."

Each team will compete according to a "round robin" format in its group, facing each of the other teams within the group. Seeding within each group will be based upon record in group, and on April 29-30, "championship weekend," four games will match the groups' fourth place teams, third place teams, second place teams, and group leaders. The game between the group leaders will determine the Coppinger champ.

The Bluefield-Graham game on April 22 (6 p.m.) opens the tourney.

NO ONE AT ALL has the right to talk trash this early in the season...you just cant tell anything from the beginning of the season....everyone needs to just hold back the graham or bluefield or tazewell sucks comments until after midway through the season...you cant tell anything from the first 2 games...NOTHING....

Let's just put it this way.....you can tell who the cocky players are by saying this guy carried the team or whatever you know that the guy they are talking about is themselves when they praise them greatly...this is a TEAM sport not a one man show so instead of singling on one person maybe you should just post the score and just to be fair the stats of EVERY PLAYER on the team that played...so there is no controversy over people just getting on here and bragging about themselves...

you think i play in WV??? WRONG....first i am in Virginia...second i dont play but i USED to and i know what goes on in baseball...you cant win with one person...so like i said earlier just post everyones stats and stop braggin about yourself...it just shows how self-centered you are...let other people on your team talk good about you...and you talk good about people on your team...