!!TAZ Edges the G-MEN !!

JuiceDawg

Just don't worry about it guys. Yea I don't like them running there mouths and I think they are the cockiest team around here but look they do have the right to be cocky. They are 11-1 on the season. And intill that changes just let it be

I had a chance to make it to one of Tazewell's games during the Coppinger and let me just say, Tazewell is one of the cockiest teams I have ever seen in the history of watching baseball. Who do you all think you are? No you aren't in the majors yet and you probably won't ever be, so quit acting like it. I saw where you played with more "heart" than Bluefield, but that is the biggest lie ever. The thing about Tazewell is that they play with no heart, they just happen to have a better baseball background than the rest of their competition, giving them more experience on the diamond. And the fans, oh my goodness. They are worse than the players with thinking "their bulldogs" are the top of the world. They were seriously talking trash to the other team's fans when they had something to say about a call. That, again I reiterate, is totally classless. Shape up Tazewell!!!

How about you guys quit hating on Tazewell. And just because we come from a better "background" of baseball doesnt mean you can talk crap. Shut your mouth, and move to Tazewell because where you guys just have a team each year, we have a program. How many guys are playing at the next level from Tazewell? Exactly

well...lets just say we here at Graham dont put all our efforts into ONE sports program like you all out there at tazewell...you all have some great athletes in things other than baseball but you are still hung up over Billy Wagner...get over it and start putting more effort into the other sports...soccer has a great girls team...hardly anything said about them...guys team was really good last year...this year is just an off year but they will be good again next year...and football great team this past year....basketball once again great team this past year...but you all focus on baseball cause you think you all are kings at it....well guess what???? YOU ARE NOT KINGS.....

Think of this jackass...Would you rather be average at 3 sports and not go to college, or work hard and be great at one sport and go to college and play sports. This is peoples problems around here. WE are in the sticks, no one wants to come out here and watch, you have to sell yourself. There is to many people around here who are good athletes in high school, then since they didnt devote their time to a particular sport, finish as a senior and never play at the next level. Guys...wake up...this is a new age..

Pedro may i ask how old you are??? because after that post you like a childish little 7 year old....sorry but its the truth....instead of me being the jackass you look like the jackass

the truth that you suck at everything except baseball????....I think a few of the Bulldogs would disagree and just because it is this so called "new age" doesnt mean that you cant have an ok team and one standout and still not go to college.....i would take being ok at every sport over being sucky at all sports except one anyday and im sure other people will agree...