Graham vs. Oak Hill Academy

beano5

Thats what i was about to say

Graham 14

Oak Hill Academy 1

MOUTH OF WILSON, Va. - The Graham G-Men exploded for five runs in the sixth and seventh innings and a trio of pitchers combined for 15 strikeouts to lead GHS to a 14-1 win over Oak Hill Academy, Monday afternoon.

Wills Murray struck out nine in four innings, Jason Williams four in two frames and Colin Elswick fanned two in one innings of duty.

Elswick led Graham at the plate going 2-for-2 with a triple, a double, two stolen bases, a sacrifice fly RBI and a total of four RBI in the game.

The G-Men (2-2) return to the field on Thursday at Grundy in a Southwest District contest.

At Mouth of Wilson

Graham...........................102 015 5 - 14 9 1

Oak Hill Academy............001 000 0 - 1 3 3

W - Wills Murray, L - K. Rivers

[ QUOTE ]

score was 19-1 i know that andy henderson hit a home run and thats about it...can anyone else fill in the details??

[/ QUOTE ]

yea i gotta go with the Bluefield daily telegraph. Because they had the score 14-1 graham and they had all the stats in there

I actually saw on the news last nite that Graham really did beat oak hill by that score last nite.....Unless im tripping out really bad

I think the score was in the upper teens like 18 or 19 to Oak hill's 1 points.....I'm pretty sure thats what happened

dang it i hate BDT...they cant get it right...i was told 19-1 again so maybe i was right and hey bluefieldrocks its beAno5 there is an a in between the e and n haha...