Tazewell vs. Richlands

THSFutbol05

My guess would be Richlands 3-2. With 28, 2, 12 scoring for Richlands and 5, 10 for Tazewell. This would be a game I would love to watch. This is the first of two huge battles in the next five days. The other will be in Hillsville on Monday.

I would have to say 4-2 Tazewell... It will probably be a higher scoring game at Richlands because it always has been in the past.. It just seems to me that Richlands is letting in more goals than the other teams earn.. And Tazewell isnt finding the back of the net.. Both have work to do and this will be a great match..

[ QUOTE ]

Hey would you mind to quote what you based this on?

[ QUOTE ]

Those dang ref's mess up every game when you lose dont they?? confused.gif lol

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

3-2 Tazewell...good game...bad refs nuff said

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We actually have the handball and tackle from behind on video and we are sending them in to the VHSL. We hope to get a rematch. That's 2 PKs we should have had. If we scored one we've tied and if we made both we've won.

I came down from the college to see some of the game and I was really shocked at the score. Unlike Richlands, Tazewell was moving the ball quite well. I thought Tazewell would be up several goals and then I heard 2-2 and was stunned. Richlands looked so unorganized and they had 8 guys just running around inside the penatly area. The 2nd half it just looked like Tazewell stopped playing or the fact that Richlands had 9 guys it the box. It was an exciting game and I'm glad that Richlands fought back and made it into a classic Tazewell Richlands type of atmosphere.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We actually have the handball and tackle from behind on video and we are sending them in to the VHSL. We hope to get a rematch. That's 2 PKs we should have had. If we scored one we've tied and if we made both we've won.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really doubt they will say much considering Richlands provided the officials..A rematch would be hard to see.. Just beat them when you come to Tazewell.. grin.gif

how bout #21's throw ins....he is amazing..that was a heck of a throw/assist from 40 out....awesome game on the side of tazewell...richlands needs to work on the organization...get over the refs...bad refs..deal with it we have to ....