Graham/Carroll

carrollfan

Carroll outshot Graham something like 21-10. but the score was not in favor of Carroll. Graham won 2-0. The 2nd score was off of a corner that went out of bounds and then came back in. The 1st goal was off of some good passing by graham. Graham took advantage of their chances and Carroll did not. Good game to Graham and we will see you in a couple of weeks.

they are good, They have a new coach and you can tell they are a different team then last year. They have beat Graham twice and beat us once, I also believe that they have beat Pulaski also. I would but them in the top five of the Region.

Marion is a an awesome team...couple of em try do to too much but overall the teamwork and ball skills are good...the guys in the back ...with a lil pressure have a hard time...richlands will have a tough time with them ..we did...3-1 Marion vs tazewell

Well, first of all, Caroll might have outshot Graham 21 to 10, but what were the shots on goal? I'm pretty sure I saw Carroll only have like 3 or 4 while 8 or 9 of Graham's were on goal. That is the stat that really matters. And the second goal, it wasn't out of bounds. Please, no more excuses for this loss. I didn't see anyone from Tazewell or Richlands or Graham making excuses for their losses yet, so, please, don't. You were simply out-played by, in my opinion, a better team.

well i wouldnt say excuses...weve had several undesirable outcomes to a few games most of which were from just better teams, carroll has a good team this year and just had a bad night...even graham's lost a few

First of all I did not make excuses I just stated a few points about the game. I do not make or ever will make excuses for a game. You were the better team last night, because you did have more on goal then we did. That is why I made the statement that we had more shots then you, not that we had more shots on goal.