Carroll/Marion Results

carrollfan

Carroll Controlled the game for about 60 to 65 minutes and then we gave it up, in the tune of 3 goals. One of which was an own goal. Marion I believe is a team to beat in Region IV. They move the ball well and they communicate very well. Next up is Patrick Co.

Any word on the Graham/Galax game

Untill someone beats the following teams then the list below will be the teams to beat in each district:

Magna Vista

Marion

Graham

In the piedmont it is wide open this year. In the Highlands Marion is the front runner and Abingdon is close behind. And it is the same old story in the SWD. Maybe the winds of change are coming we will see in the second half of the season.

For the love of God...what can be done to change this tide in the SWD? Its always Graham, CC, Tazewell, Richlands...maybe switch the last two...what could be done for a team to climb to the top

I would switch the 1st two before the last two.. Carroll Co. has beat Graham (In the tourney not regular season) more than Richlands has ever beat Tazewell..

For a team to climb to the top, need experienced quality players.. Good Coaching.. Needs a good offseason and a hard pre-season..My Opinion though..

I never once said that we are out of it. I just stated that the teams to beat right now are the ones that I listed. We will see what happens the 2nd half of the season. Good Luck to all SWD teams.

Tazewell and Richlands have always played a tight match, Richlands has beaten them a few times. I heard the out come of their game last week might have been different if the officials had seen the two fouls in the last five minutes of the game(which would of been penalty shots for Richlands)

I'm just saying they play a close match.