Best Player

vt_keeper

[ QUOTE ]

Tazewell's new keeper Nathan Cornwell has really helped out our season so far ... hes not matt black status (who is?), but he's pretty close. Just call him Nathan "Danger" Cornwell.

Belcher Bash Bros. Inc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cornwell transferred from bluefield

[ QUOTE ]

Tazewell's new keeper Nathan Cornwell has really helped out our season so far ... hes not matt black status (who is?), but he's pretty close. Just call him Nathan "Danger" Cornwell.

Belcher Bash Bros. Inc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hes not bad but he cant hang onto the ball to save his life

[ QUOTE ]

Not sure about the rest but I am sure that Carroll's Keeper has got to be on top. Ive seen so many amazing saves from him! Has a Great punt, and excells at throwing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Humm i dont know about that

wasnt the keeper from Graham punting farther than him and didnt the Graham keeper keep a clean sheet

but i have seen some good saves out of him

It is kinda hard to hold on to a ball after you save it and 3 or 4 players are kicking the ball out of your hands and into the goal. You are a keeper and you know that if the ball is in the keeper's possession you can not touch it. Mainly for safety reasons. Not only did it happen once, it happened twice last week, just one time the ref did something about it.

[ QUOTE ]

what year did Tazewell start their soccer program?

[/ QUOTE ]

1997 was the first time Carroll played Tazewell, so I'm guessing that was the first team (unless they had a team before that and just didn't play any district matches).

I wish Tazewell Co. would get a summer team together.. But we would need a field, coach, and players... But I dont think getting people to play would be a problem..

Is there anyone else who has an opinion of the Best in the District??

yea

i think that one guy from Carroll Co. Buchera (sp) is good personally no one from richlands or tazewell has impressed me so far at Graham Bill Mercke, Andrew Aycoth, Thomas Belchar, Forrest Shroyer, PJ Fanning, Phil Mahood are all good players