Week 7

dawgs86

Do you think that the Red Sox will win the world series  

1. 1. Do you think that the Red Sox will win the world series

i've seen blind turtles that would make better referees than the oaf on the far side today!!!! absolutley ATROCIOUS!!! the fellow near the player's benches did pretty well IMO. he seemed to have a clue. the other guy... what's a nice way to call someone a moron? you get the idea. how do send someone off for saying "sir?!". laughable at best. on the other hand both teams played very well and it was a fun game to watch. 6-0 to carroll, though richlands was unlucky not to at least come away with a goal. good match to everyone!

[ QUOTE ]

what that i saw, i think they gave it both ways what about you

[/ QUOTE ]

what do you mean by "both ways"? if you mean in terms of not being biased, i agree. calling it evenly for both teams, sure. but quality? no way! calls were completely incosistent, cards were handed out stupidly and needlessly, and play was sometimes allowed to go when it shouldn't have. if richlands or SWD has to put up with that crap often, you have my sympathy frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]

What did u think about the guy from C.C. geting the red card

[/ QUOTE ]

like i said, laughable at best. ridiculous. absurd. someone needs to take that idiot into a dark room with a TV and VCR and force him to watch soccer forever until he becomes less stupid. (note: no one should be forced to watch soccer, it should be a joy... unless it's a match that's crappy, ie. the 2003 champions league final: AC Milan 0:0 Juventus) mad.gif

[ QUOTE ]

that red card wasnt a red card...it was a soft red, both a yellow and a red card together...the only ones turned into the VHSL are pure red cards, his wont be turned in

[/ QUOTE ]

tonight was the first time i had ever heard of a "soft red card". you learn something new everyday! grin.gif

well....Matt Whitt got a yellow-red for sliding in at the VA High game and kicking the keeper..it was an accident on Whitt's part it was a 50/50 ball and the keeper slid at the same time..so tough luck on that one for Matt...but like he said "soft" red cards arent turned so Matt isnt kicked off the team...

at Graham the coach kicks them off because they not only hurt themselves by seeing the red but they hurt the team...he makes the team vote to see if he can rejoin the team or not though...