UEFA Champions League Soccer

dawgs86

who's gonna come out on top? i was rooting for liverpool, but they played crappy football at stamford bridge, packing it in in defense, not attacking. so i'm going for chelsea in the second leg. and in the other semi, PSV will rally against AC to win 3-0, with damarcus scoring the first 2 and setting up the third. grin.gif ...i wish. i think AC will take the whole thing.

PSV 2:1 AC Milan Milan advances 3-1 on aggregate.

Chelsea 3:1 Liverpool Eidur G., Lampard in the first half, Baros will get the reds back into with a goal after halftime but Kezman will seal the win for the blues near the end.

NOTE: if the matches end nothing like this then disregard this post. grin.gif

Wow, I wasn't even close. PSV had a 3-0 lead vs. AC Milan, but allowed the Italians to score a fatal away goal in the last minute of the match. PSV 3:1 AC Milan, aggregate 3-3, AC Milan advances to the final on the away goals rule.

AC MILAN vs. LIVERPOOL You'll never walk alone! GO REDS!

i've never seen an actual full match, but i have caught several review shows on fox soccer channel (football asia, and the other one that focuses on the J-League). so it's not something i'm ignorant of, but i've never known of any station (even FSC) to show asian matches. they look great though, just as competetive and almost as fast as the EPL.