Graham/Carroll 2

carrollfan

I'm gonna give this one to Carroll. Graham seemed a little rough in the tourney... like they hadn't improved to much over the course of the season. Carroll looked better since the beginning of the season. I'll just give this one to the more improved team.

4-2 Carroll.

the more improved team would be Graham.....they lost a heartbreaker to Abingdon and now they will be looking for blood against CC...the only thing that i see killing Graham is.....CARDS...they get too many...

[ QUOTE ]

I'm gonna give this one to Carroll. Graham seemed a little rough in the tourney... like they hadn't improved to much over the course of the season. Carroll looked better since the beginning of the season. I'll just give this one to the more improved team.

4-2 Carroll.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Graham was missing like 3 or 4 players and like 2 starters so...

JV score is Graham 5 - CC 1....ref gave the goal to CC...not just saying that cause im a player but the kid was offsides by a mile and they made a play on the ball and made our keeper stop for a second...it was some definite bull but oh well we still won...

yeah...he gets very card happy...the first abingdon game..the one played at graham...i believe he gave out 9 yellows....8 of which were for graham players...

Well, I would have to say that Graham's Varstiy team played well considering that they were missing 7 starters. About the tourney, I think that Richlands played Graham well, and if we had Skippy, we would have KILLED them!!!, no question. This is just a rumor that i heard, but someone told me that Skippy is being recruited to play Division I soccer next year!, which says a lot about Southwest VA soccer!

And if it wasn't for that IDIOT defender in the Graham/Carroll game, Graham would have won easily. That guy should quit soccer or something.

Well, the problem with the Graham/Carroll game is that Graham's Voltron didn't show up! If all goes well, Graham will be playing a playoff game with carroll to decide who gets homefield advantage for the tourney. Voltron has forgot what happened with the handball in the box, because "it's in the past" - Coach Mercke...

[ QUOTE ]

And if it wasn't for that IDIOT defender in the Graham/Carroll game, Graham would have won easily. That guy should quit soccer or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gimme a break. It could have "easily" been 3-0 Carroll. There was of course the PK, then the high arching shot which was destined for the top corner until G's keeper swatted it against the CROSSBAR (!), and #7 squirming in and out of defenders only to end it with a poor shot. To Graham's credit, they were VERY unlucky not to score as they had several quality chances. The bottom line is football is NEVER easy or "easily won".

[ QUOTE ]

Gimme a break. It could have "easily" been 3-0 Carroll.

[/ QUOTE ]

It could have easily been 2-2 tie..no doubt Graham had their chances and couldnt convert...but stuff happens...