School's Almost Over

Blues_82

[ QUOTE ]

I've been out of college sence the first week of May.I remember my Senior year like it was yesterday last week that I was actually there I spent most my time down in the AG department.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you've got things worth remembering, you should probably write them down. Your post made me aware of the fact that I don't really remember much of anything from my last week of high school. I don't know if that's normal (because it was 16 years ago in my case) or if I should go ahead and check myself into a facility for the senile and avoid the rush later.

frown.gif

lol... i didnt do any school work at all the last week or two of high school, although i spent the last days of my senior year (2004) at feild house mostly, and spent some time with people i knew i would never see again. good times, good times. frown.gif

I got suspended for dropping a stink bomb in the gym thursday morning...lol

Mr turner was like you are suspended for a day, i was tempted to bust out my favorite happy gilmore line

A day? why don't I go eat some hay. I can make things out of clay, or lay by the bay, I just may. Whaddya say? haha

But that would have probply gotten my 5 days, and i cant afford to miss exams...lol