JV tournament

carrollfan

graham 5-0 over r-lands.....tj rasnick needs discipline...his dad gives him none whatsoever...tj has tried picking fights with various players on our (graham) jv team and his dad has done nothing but laughed....tj would be a good kid if he had discipline and learned to handle a loss.....thats the one thing that holds him back...he cant take a loss...

[ QUOTE ]

All that talent but one big chip on his shoulder,after all as much as i love the game it's still a game. Sportsmanship still go's a long way!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

thats the truth. sports teaches you alot about life and how its gonna be. sometimes its good some times its bad. but it always goes on. what happened to rasnick to get the injuries he did last night.

[ QUOTE ]

You guys are idiots ...TJ Rasnick is better than anyone in this area ..

[/ QUOTE ]

... i can't hold it... uh oh... here it comes.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! He's a CHILD!!! I have seen some of the fairest, calmest games, and he still cries and yells. He's NO GOOD. My favorite Rasnick moment is he cried his way into a PK against Graham JV, and after the shot, one of our players pushed him down. Yeah, don't touch him... he might bust a blood vessel in his head or puncture a lung from crying and yelling so much. I hope Rasnick reads this! YOU'RE A BABY AND A DISGRACE!

laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]

My favorite Rasnick moment is he cried his way into a PK against Graham JV, and after the shot, one of our players pushed him down.

[/ QUOTE ]

wonder who that was? wink.gif

No it wasn't... I'm talking about someone esle... say... GHS06...

It's ok Fighton_3... it was last year... i wasn't on the team, but the video of it is pretty funny! Rasnick isn't worth arguing about anymore.