Enough with the secrecy

AtrnyGnrl05

Alright... now that season's almost over, and we've been talkin' smack, makin promises, getting upset, arguing, joking, lying, and breaking promises... I think it's all time we told EXACTLY who we are... ooo.gif I mean seriously.. I think it'll be cool to know who we're talkin too... Especially when we do learn and go back and read the posts! tongue.gif

I am (was) a senior at Graham High School. I am #20 on the Varsity soccer team (mostly and benchwarmer blush.gif) and play back-up goalie for Chaz.

For those of you that were at the Graham v. Tazewell playoff game, i'm the guy that #13 accidentally ran into and he busted my nose. My gloves are covered in blood and it looks pretty awesome. cool.gif

I've played 4 years. I also run XC, Secretary of the school, and I'll be attending JMU this fall, majoring in either PoliSci or Philosophy (Law school hopefully).

Your turn!

Some of you... I know who you are... and you don't know that I do...

well....i go to graham....sophomore on jv team....#5....names Ben....yes it was me that was playing keep at the tazewell v graham game at tazewell that pushed off on tj rasnick....BUT i did it to avoid him taking out my legs...i was just being a goalie holding my ground...i know the parents didnt really realize that i was protecting myself instead of trying to get a cheap shot on tj could i had plenty of chances for cheap shots....great season guys...DISTRICT CHAMPS!!!!!!

i'm Hollee Kitts and i play on tazewell's girls' varsity team. i am #2 and for most of the season, i played sweeper but now i'm at the complete other end of the ballgame and playing striker. there's nothing really special about me or how i play, just that i'm the one that always ends up on the ground and i have the bruises to prove it grin.gif

too late mayor...youve done missed it, that was last week lol...plus u wouldnt have wanted to drive to Carroll to watch it neways...theres always next year to kick back and have a beverage

#23 Andrew Scruggs forward GHS

underused for the wrong reasons..but i can still bring it..can't wait until we get a new coach so i can show it. NEXT YEAR BABY. Bring on the cheap shots if you want to. i welcome them with clenched fists. laugh.gif

your welcome webb..dont kill me.

well you all probly already know me i am from carroll county i am the stopper number 5. my name is brett bobbitt. i am a sophmore and a starter. not that great i dont guess but i play. sometimes a little to aggressive but its fun so yeah thats me.

im #22 Aaron Reedy, Richlands HS...i play left fullback in the formation that we use, started my freshman and sophomore year on JV and started my junior year on Varsity...gotten to know a whole lotta players in the SWD...more this year than any other year for some reason, i guess courtesy of this forum...no sport better than soccer imo...hopefully we will have a better season next year...God knows its our turn lol