Region IV Softball

The Semi-finals and finals will be at Tunstall on Thursday. Richlands will play Tunstall. I haven't heard what time they will play. va high will play Dan River then the championship game will be played after the second game.

[ QUOTE ]

Anyone know when the all-district teams will be announced? I was wondering about the Highlands, but I figured it would be around the same time as the Southwest.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone in the district has to be finished playin b4 it is announced, at least that's how it is in baseball i suppose that's how it is in softball too.

[ QUOTE ]

Profitt Should be player of the year in swd.If she can beat muncey out.

[/ QUOTE ]

One of the two Whitneys from Taz will win. I know that Davis of the two won the award last year.

They have player of the year and pitcher of the year. I don't think you can be both. So Whitney Davis player of the year and Whitney Muncy pitcher of the year. They will get it because they won the district. Va preps already has the piedmont all district team posted. I would love to see profitt named pitcher of the year but it won't happen. Maybe they can get her on the all star team. I don't think there is another senior pitcher in this area.