Best highlight film...EVER!

Fighton_3

I recently saw a highlight film of the best running back that I have ever seen. It was a kid that played for some school in Florida and he was a fullback, believe it or not. If anybody knows what i'm talking about or has the video, I'd love to see it again. I have no idea what his name is or what school he played for, but he was UNREAL. And if anybody else has seen it, I'd love to hear what you thought of it. My jaw was on the floor watching this kid.

I think it may be the same one BigD or sumone posted on here, and if it is then yes he is awsome. I dont remember when it was but i seen it too, i think he'll just be a junior this year maybee?

Thanks dude, I'm gonna hafta download that other one. His cuts are unreal. It's like nobody can take him down, if they get their hands on him. The best clip is when "Hey Ya" starts playin.

yeah, i think that video is from his freshman year in high school. the other one is from his sophmore year, if im not mistaken he is a junior this year, maybe a senior, hell be hell on wheels in college.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

I have a high light tape of a guy from the sunshine state on my computer named Derek Willams. Bradshaw or any other back I have seen has nuttin on him. If someone would IM me and tell me how to put it on here I will. Great Tape.

yeah, he is a buitl kid, ive seen pictures of him, and he is pretty much ripped, but i dont think he runs a 4.15, thats ungodly. i think hell run more betwenn a 4.2 and a 4.3. but the kid is just damn speedy.

I've heard of that Derek Williams, he's supposed to be somethin else. 4.2-4.3 is still...stupidly fast. That's Marcus Vick status, as a junior in high school. He's one of the best "downhill" runners i've ever seen.

These are some pic's of the Devine.

web page

Guest BB_TWEEDER

There is one run he breaks on it and Ill count it and see, but he breaks 8 tackles onit lol. At one time he has like 4 guys onit and spins around and runs for a TD! Best back I have ever seen.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

I would gladly put it on here if someone would tell me how. Im not for sure if I have seen that one or not. But if someone would tell me how I would put it on here.

Noel Devine is the kid from FL...awesome film, Derrick Williams is the fast kid from NJ and grad HS early and has been working out and enrolled at Penn State for a semester already.

As for posting films, you have to upload them somewhere and then link to them.

Derrick Williams was a qb/wr at Eleanor Roosevelt High School in Maryland. He was rivals.com #1 rated player in the nation as Percy Harvin is this year. He went to Penn State and projects as a WR. He is 6'0. He committed to Penn State on ESPN News as we were watching it here. Believe it or not a lot of his clips were not that impressive but you gotta think when your #1 in the nation everyone is gonna bring their A game against you so a lot of his senior clips were simply 5 yard sneaks, 20 yard runs for tds, nothing impressive. His junior year they lost in the state title game, I am not for sure how far his team made it last year. What was impressive is when Lance and I sat and watched him run a 4.31 at the Nike Camp in Charlottesville. We didnt know who he was at the time but we knew what we just saw was incredible.

For lots of great film rivals.com is the place to sign up but you gotta pay, and a site like vtinsider.com isnt bad but rivals.com has the best of the best. They leave out a lot of players but if you wanna see the top 100 thats the place to go.

MD is right...I don't know where I got NJ from? lol I need more sleep.

He is already at Penn State though...I have a friend at Michigan State and I told her I might come up and watch the MSU vs. Penn State game this year just to check Williams out in person...to bad Penn State doesn't have a QB that is worth anything to throw him the ball though.

It was impressive to watch him run though...I remember we were like "wow who is that kid???" lol.