Aaron Tippin Concert

Willie

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Who, is he like some local singer or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

No hes actually pretty well known everywhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I've never heard of him. What type of music does he sing? If it's country, bluegrass, or some crap like that then that's why I don't know of him...

A little info on Aaron Tippin...

Tippin performed his first Nashville nightclub show in 1990, and it earned him a contract with RCA. His ambitious first single "You've Got to Stand for Something" cracked the Top 10 in 1991, and 1992's "There Ain't Nothin' Wrong With the Radio" stayed at No. 1 for three weeks. His twangy, nasal vocals may have prevented a more consistent track record, as Tippin scored a total of six Top 10 hits for RCA. (In all, he charted 19 songs for the label.) He moved to Lyric Street in 1998 and charted a No. 1 with the raucous "Kiss This" (co-written with wife Thea) in 2000. In the wake of 9/11, his patriotic anthem "Where the Stars and Stripes and the Eagle Fly" peaked at No. 2.

[ QUOTE ]

I just get home from fishing. And my parents only have 2 tickets to the concert tonight. Looks like i'll be here with you guys insted of being at mitchell stadium

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you can count yourself as lucky then huh? lol