Does anyone have a copy of....

WeirFootball

This wasn't intended to start any arguements, but you seem to love taking cheap shots BluefieldRocks. I was just wondering if anyone had a copy of the '97 Bluefield/Weir game b/c it was a great game to watch. All 3 games were wars and I've got a lot of people from Bluefield ask me about my copy of the 04 game so I figured I'd see if anyone had the '97 game and make a copy b/c I taped over mine.

Okay, if you want to think that go ahead. Weir battled back and played Bluefield tough. It should have been Bluefield/Weir in the title game that year as well just like in 03 and 04. If I remember correctly, didn't Bluefield destroy Grafton on the Island? Anyways, this thread was a question to see if anyone had the game not to start a fight so if anyone has a copy please let me know.

Bluefield defeated Grafton 42-14 at Wheeling that year. And I will think that about the 1997 game b/c I was there and expecting a tough game from Weir considering the pregame talk, but the tough game didn't happen. Weir crossed the Bluefield 50-yardline once in the first half of the game...

Weir made a lot of mistakes that game including dropped passes and Bluefield executed when they had to. That was one of the better Bluefield teams all time and it wasn't Weir's best team of the 90's. Weir battled back in the second half and it wasn't against reserves. When Weir and Bluefield meet in anything, it's always a good game. For the last time, does anyone have a copy of the game and not want to start an arguement?

[ QUOTE ]

This wasn't intended to start any arguements, but you seem to love taking cheap shots

[/ QUOTE ]

Its not a cheap shot. Once again. I just wanted to know why you want to have all the movies when your teams loses. Thats not an ordinary thing. But if i offended you once again. Then im sorry..

I like watching good football games and would like to have that '97 battle w/ Bluefield to add to my other Weir football game films. The games are fun to watch on tape and the last two went down to the wire. The only one I needed was the '97 game b/c I used to have it but I think I taped over it.

BluefieldRules, did I anywhere in my previous post talk about what happened in that game. I've been asking about the copy of the game film and you're trying to start an arguement. However, if you really want to know, I was at the game too and I know how it went. Bluefield went up early 21-0. Weir bounced back and it was 21-7 at the half. Weir scored again in the second half and it was 21-14 which is a one possession game. Bluefield eventually scored again and the game was over. There was no blowout or domination by Bluefield so just quit arguing please.