Pre-season Predictions

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Never once did I say 8th Grade meant anything. Just that they where good. grin.gif

Graham loses 5 starters all together , I believe they will be the "sleeping giants" in a very tough southwest district

<font color="black"> </font> Graham wont be any good next year they have no big people what so ever

Bicycle you are becoming my favorite person on here... To you does Big mean like tall, bulky guys? or do you realize that Size really doesn't matter in football as much as alot of people say... It is more based on speed... Look at Bluefield last year, most all of they Offensive line were all under 200lbs, (from what I had heard from one of the players) and not many were to much over 6ft... some were under if I'm not mistaken... But where did their offensive line take them? OH yea... State Championship which they actually won... But Tazewell they had BIG players last year and where did yall go to? Oh yea... Gretna... Yea size is not always everything and if you watch Graham this year I bet ya... their speed is going to be the back bone of the team... OH and as far as size alot of grahams players may not be bulky but most all of their mass is muscle cause I know... from almost the day football season ends till the first game of the next season graham players do nothing but lift and try and get better...Like most all teams do. But see it does not matter the size its like one of the old sayings which I am not sure fully of but the main point of it is... Football is more mental than physical. Which yet again graham does have the advantage ooo.gifgrin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

What do you mean by "big players" exactly...Cause the only really big guy we had was Jake.

[/ QUOTE ] Well seeing as though I was responding to what Bicycle said... I was just guessing that he was saying that Tazewell had big guys like bulky, and muscle. But when I was explaining it did come out as me putting it as just Bulky. When I say big I mean tall, muscle, and bulky guys. The tall has to be mixed in with either muscle or bulk though. Yes I know definately of Jake being one of your biggest players but I mean the way bike was talking yalls players were much bigger than ours... Which I mean yea maybe yall have alot more height but weight wise there wasn't much difference so... Ya might want to ask Bicycle what he ment by "BIG GUYS".... and there is my 2 cents for the day. Or night...