hey BR - fantasy football?

total

I'll start it at the beginning of August if that's alright with everyone. I've got a LOT going on this month from getting married tomorrow to moving to Christiansburg at the end of July. I figured by setting up a league at the very end of July or first days of August we'll have plenty of time to do what needs to be done. Plus, right now a number of top players could end up holding well into the season unless contracts are reworked during July.

I've got a LOT going on this month from getting married tomorrow to moving to Christiansburg at the end of July

------------------------------------------------------------

Congrats on you getting married B R. I'll send you a wedding present.

How about a WVU Blanket? LOL

No really congrats and best wishes on the start of a new life.

I hope she enjoys High School Football and Basketball, but really hope she hates North Carolina Basketball.

Thanks fellas. And Ed she enjoys basketball and football (high school and college). We've attended a ton of VT home games for the last three years and she has gone to a lot of Beaver games as well. I'm turning her from a Bulldog (Tazewell) to a Beaver fan.

And she has also grown to love Carolina basketball. She has gotten me tickets for a couple of UNC games in recent years and we've gone down to watch the Heels in person. Plus, she was pre-wired to hate dook...lol

[ QUOTE ]

And she has also grown to love Carolina basketball. She has gotten me tickets for a couple of UNC games in recent years and we've gone down to watch the Heels in person. Plus, she was pre-wired to hate dook...lol

[/ QUOTE ]

me and her wouldnt get along at all! grin.gif