Vic Hall?

EH31

[ QUOTE ]

His little cousin just told me he was goin to try as a walk on but he said that he could play both at ferum ... Blake Tatum if ya wanna know

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, he said WVU was a little too far away and he didn't like the idea of going away to college alone.

He will have a nice chance to do both at Ferrum.

Yep, I knew you guys would bring excitement to Friday nights and You guys made me proud, We still have a couple more good years, Thinking about going back to coaching after this year, It could get lonely real quik, I have to find something to do.

[ QUOTE ]

Yep, I knew you guys would bring excitement to Friday nights and You guys made me proud, We still have a couple more good years, Thinking about going back to coaching after this year, It could get lonely real quik, I have to find something to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, if everybody sticks together again this year, it has a very good chance to be another exciting season for Richlands.

You going to get back into coaching LL football?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

His little cousin just told me he was goin to try as a walk on but he said that he could play both at ferum ... Blake Tatum if ya wanna know

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, he said WVU was a little too far away and he didn't like the idea of going away to college alone.

He will have a nice chance to do both at Ferrum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea thats what he said so he could have a chance at playing both.