Who is going to be the SWD Champs?

lee

i was just asking to see who had the most seniors this year b/c MOST of the time the seniors have the experiace. and that leads to wins. so can i get a number from every school? caroll has 9.

Ok guys common now lets not gang up on the Graham guy here. or I might have to step in here.. haha Uh but yea seriously on the whole concept that I guess it was Pocahontas being the Captial for drugs... Uh if I'm not mistake that whole atricle was relating to Tazewell County in general... There is alot of it in all the Citys.. maybe more there I dunno. But still anyway, yea I want to see how good Graham is I didn't go see the Scrimmage this past friday but I am going up to Rockbridge to see it Friday so I will be the "judge" of how well Graham is going to do this year... And no I am not trying to turn on Graham as I was commented of doing last year just because I knew before it all started how well they were going to do... I just know the game, I have been part of the game for the past.... 13 years of my life... so Yea I know about how good a team is going to be some times. I can be about ..... 70% wink.gif on how good a team is going to be just by watching them one time... But none the less... I still believe they will do great this year just in general terms from what I know of them from the fact of me knowing the players and how they work. Good luck guys! I will be watching yall Friday Night! then Back to Bluefield Following Friday!

I watched the scrum, and Graham was the best team thee.... #1 did really good, nice cutbacks and all.... Gate City wasnt as good as predicted, but probably didnt show full force...