Quarterback

ThirtyOne

Whatever this season holds for the Blues (hopefully a shot at a state championship) will be because every one has worked hard and we all contribute our best every friday night. No one will play perfect every night thats when we stand in the gap for each other and thats why were a team!!

Justin can fill in for Thad. Thad might have been quicker but Crack isnt the type to run around somebody. He runs like a fullback. lol His arm is way better than Thads was. He will be fine and completely in rhythm by at least 3rd game. The first games will be breaking him in. I think he will take over where Thad left off and do a damn good job.

I remember a strong armed QB at VT who run like a FB and was one of the top weight lifters on the team. Some people were skeptical of him taking over for a option style QB but I'd say he more than got the job done. His name was Jim Druckenmiller.

Yeah he was a 1st round draft pick and "The next Joe Montana". I think he just wasn't intelligent enough to learn a pro offense. Tech had a very simple system so there wasn't much to learn. I knew a guy in Richmond who went to Fork Union with him and he said "Druckenmiller's dumber than a bag of rocks".

from what i hear just walking around richlands people are expecting mccrackin to be one of the best they have had down here.....he has all the physical tools.....just a question of making the right decisions...

I was a fan of B.J. Jones. He was a good player, but what I think will set McCracken apart is the way everything is falling in place for this to be a very special offensive unit. McCracken just has to do his part, same as the other 10 guys. I seriously believe this will be one of the most exciting offense's around here in a long time.