Two-a-Days!!!!!

CarrollCavs78

[ QUOTE ]

Who's ready for two a days? Im itching to put on that helmet and jog down to the practice field. this will be my third year of two a days and i know im still gonna hate them!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

How you gonna like them knowing Richlands is going to beat you regardless?

j/k dude ... lol/sorry

[ QUOTE ]

God i miss 2-a-days. id trade everything i have to go through that again, and to just play one quarter.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pay attention to that post if your still playing. When your ball coach says "You'll remember this year for the rest of your life" He ain't lyin' This is the best years of your life and you only get one chance!

man. i can still remember my first 2-a-day. hard as hell. but i loved it to death. lol. i can still see ole mark spew chunks about 10-15 feet. wont forget that. but yeah. for those seniors this year. you only get one shot at this. so make it count. it goes by so fast you wont notice its passing. enjoy it man. enjoy every hit. enjoy the heat. enjoy the coaches screaming at you, and most of all. enjoy football, the greatest game on the face of this earth.

2-a-days, gosh I remember haha last year for what time I stayed with the team, I think one of the last real hard days of conditioning oh man blew nothing but water (I never ate before practice ususally made me sick if I would) but gosh. Guys that are playing it may get tough but remember never quit! You will regret it forever I know I did. Even though I had my own personal reasons that yet many people do not believe in. Don't quit unless it is a have to. Heck even then fight it go through it. I know if I could of gone back to it this day I would go back and have fought through everything! But yea like everyone says keep going. It only gets better! Look at it this way to at least for Graham kids first day of full pads. The Boards! OH BOY HOLD ON TO YOUR SOCKS! SOMEONE IS GOING TO GET ROCKED! And think for you freshmen you don't realize now how much fun it really is! Good luck guys and have fun on Day two! of TWO-A-DAYS!!!

The boards, man i loved doing those. i won almost everytime, lol. Only people to beat me were albert childress, luke dales, and matt lee once. but that was the best stuff, i loved to hit. ask garon. i destroyed his facemask one day. lol. the good ole days. crazy.gif, miss em.

Yea on helmets one thing I always remember, at practice compairing battle scars on our helmets near the end of the season. Ya check them first day take a quick inventory of what was already there and what not then at the end of the season check out the helmet and see how hard you worked or how hard you have been worked haha! I LOVE IT!

Yea by my senior year I started making sure on my practice helmet that the face mask was secure because well by a couple days to a week in my face mask was always messed up some how. Mostly knocked loose some how. Gosh... good times good times! haha

Haha well... I couldn't get the screws out of my practice helmet haha thats how bad my face mask was usually. But luckly for me we had two different helmets Game and Practice helmets....

Welp a good word before I head off to the old dusty trails. Have fun on Day Two... Graham Boys I may be out to see yall before I head out for a day with the lil woman. But Yall keep strong and keep coach in mind!