Two-a-Days!!!!!

CarrollCavs78

Haha ok ok... My biggest memory was me and my buddy used to always hit on the boards and one day when we hit I took a huge chunk of the red off his helmet with mine and then again he had a huge yellow mark down his from mine and face mask was down to the metal but haha its all good... maybe not that I always went head first or face first into a hit... But I learned that from Jason Mullins haha He knocked my head around a few times with that then again he also showed me a good reason not to go with my head first. As he called it, "Eatin Sh*t" haha then he would sit on me. But that was when I was younger and smaller so... Oh well

I remember 2 a days. We had our first week of pratice in the "swamp" behind the elementary. I'm sure if anyone played midget leauge @ richlands they know where I'm talking about. It came a torental downpour and here we was out there praticing in it. Thats the day I about overheated and passed out lol but gees it was fun.

Soo...how is everyone fairing so far?. I know us down here in Richlands finally got the shoulder pads on today and it felt great...really hot tho, i think i bout passed out cause it was so hot and i know others were too but we worked our butts off till the end.

Wat bout everyone else????

Abingdon had 52 people come out first mourning practice, 45 the afternoon, and nows its around 38-40... We finally got pads and stuff on yesterday too, and boy was it fun cool.gif