RR vs. Carroll

bigorange_66

well in the scrimmage we will be playing me so i dont think we really care about the win or the loss. (in this case) but i think it will be great to just get out there and hit some one u dont really know.

you won't get anything out of a scrimmage...esp this year...all the teams in our area are looking to replace big losses at skill positions abd coaches will probably use the scrimmage time to move people around to see who can play where and figure out what the depth chart is going to look like...I doubt there will be any real "games" this year before week 1.

just my opinion...

Just my .02, but a scrimmage is nothing but a glorified practice. There should be no emphasis on winning, but merely the emphasis on execution and execution and execution. Did I mention execution?

Outside of seeing how many people can do different things and how well people do in certain situations, the expectations should be for nothing more.