Golf

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

lucky,I wish I could Golf up Tazewell county country club but you gotta be a freakin member.

[/ QUOTE ]

At least membership still has its privileges somewhere. Richwood's turned into a damned zoo since the former manager Mike Hager left. On Sunday afternoons you feel like you've gone camping, and need a bagged lunch and a tent, not your sticks. On Sunday July 3rd, it took us 3.50 hours to play nine holes, luckily I didn't have to work the next day and got through it.

The more that I think about it, the more I realize that my time spent working at a golf course while going to college (and getting to play for free), were the best days of my life. And I didn't even realize it at the time!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell! You never WORKED there either!!! The only things you cared about was "what time is lunch" and "what time do I get off". You always seemed to show up on payday though...

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh hell, you're just mad at what happened back in June. And just for your information, I would gladly trade the hours I work now for a 21 hour two day stretch.

Tuna on rye and a coke was a good lunch, and payday was on a Tuesday. My car still tries to steer itself to the clubhouse on Tuesdays, even though that was nearly ten years ago.

And one more thing, working for you wasn't all flowers and smiley faces either my friend. grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Oh hell, you're just mad at what happened back in June. And just for your information, I would gladly trade the hours I work now for a 21 hour two day stretch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeh, I'm mad at myself for allowing your sandbagging arse to take advantage of me like you did...10 handicap...whatever...fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

Why on God's green earth would you want to trade MY long-hour working, low-paying, no summer vacation receiving, six-day-a-week job for that piece of cake job you have???

Here's your normal day...8:00...clock in and check out the internet, 10:45...break time, 12:00...lunch, 1:00...afternoon nap, 2:00...surf the net some more, 3:45...break time, part two, 4:30...call it a day. And all this in the confines of a nice air conditioned office. Sometimes your afternoon routine gets "screwed up" by meetings (on the golf course) with the boss. At least you get to play on a regular basis...

[ QUOTE ]

GMan, whats wrong with you bud. You seem alot madder than normal

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess its the fact that I was supposed to be at the beach this week, instead I'm stuck here working...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeh, I'm mad at myself for allowing your sandbagging arse to take advantage of me like you did...10 handicap...whatever...fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

Why on God's green earth would you want to trade MY long-hour working, low-paying, no summer vacation receiving, six-day-a-week job for that piece of cake job you have???

Here's your normal day...8:00...clock in and check out the internet, 10:45...break time, 12:00...lunch, 1:00...afternoon nap, 2:00...surf the net some more, 3:45...break time, part two, 4:30...call it a day. And all this in the confines of a nice air conditioned office. Sometimes your afternoon routine gets "screwed up" by meetings (on the golf course) with the boss. At least you get to play on a regular basis...

[/ QUOTE ]

No, no, no, you've got it all wrong. The air conditioner's broke.

Hey if it's any consolation, maybe the Hokies can give you an excuse to go back to New Orleans this January!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

GMan, whats wrong with you bud. You seem alot madder than normal

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess its the fact that I was supposed to be at the beach this week, instead I'm stuck here working...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well don't take it out on us

[ QUOTE ]

Hey if it's any consolation, maybe the Hokies can give you an excuse to go back to New Orleans this January!

[/ QUOTE ]

New Orleans??? We're going to Pasadena this year!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

New Orleans??? We're going to Pasadena this year!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you really want to go to California? I mean I know you want the Hokies there, but do you really want to Los Angeles? Maybe I'll buy you some Spanish on tape and you can brush up. Que?

i went to fincastle once ..lol im not much of a golfer. Ray froy let me borrow his clubs and balls, i lost 11 balls altogether that day... I got a "63" that day.. cause i took a 7 on every hole, if i didnt i would have got around 100 lol Its hard to get that little ball to go straight... but i did play why it was raining...lol i'll blame it on that smirk.gif