School Pages - UPDATE!!!

Lance

All of you guys who have said you would work on the school pages, go ahead and get your text ready! I plan on bringing the first wave of sites online starting next saturday...this would be just after the first week of the season...so all you need is the text for a few stories and any pics you want to put up of the school or mascots or whatever...you don't have to design anything, all that will be done, just need to get together the basic info.

-school address so we can link to mapquest for driving directions.

-any info visitors might need, list of local resteraunts or whatever would be cool

-team schedules for all sports

- any current events or upcoming events at the school...trips or whatever..anything students might need.

-there will be a section for links to articles online about your school

stuff like that...just general info that people might need.

I'm a little behind schedule on this, so if you get your info together over the next week, send me a PM here and let me know when you are ready...going to try to get at least 5 online between now and then...and please be patient with me during this time, i'm very busy and i'll get to it as soon as possible. I might not be able to respond to your PM right away but I'll get back to you as I can when I need to talk to you.

thanks and let's get rolling! grin.gif

hey lance, i know i told ya that i would do Westside, Wyo. East, and Logan....however as of recent days i have gotten a new job, driving a rock truck on a strip mine making 19 an hour, anyways my point is right now cause of being "new" and all they have put me on evening shift, i leave for work around 2:30 to be there by 3:30 and dont get home til 1:30 or 2am in the morning....

i will do my best to get this information together for the 3 teams i mentioned, however if you would look for someone to do them too, i would totally understand....just as i said in my case may take some time