Graham vs Rockbridge Co.

jeffro

This was a very physical game with a lot of big hits and if you like defense this one was good. Graham's defense controlled the game with very physical play. They held a very good quarterback in check, although he completed several short passes. R.C. could not hold back the strong defensive play of Graham, with pressure coming from everywhere.

The offense is coming around and could have easily 28-0 if they didn't stall on 3 or 4 drives. The O.line is looking really strong as well. Graham had strong running by a couple of different backs

I don't think Mr. Simon liked what he saw.

GO GRAHAM

I hope your linemen are strong at graham. Allen Carter was carrying, literally carrying people as he ran through the line...Better watch of for him next friday..

I say it will be a very close game. But bluefields speed i think will be the difference.

I believe i was stating my opinion. Which is allowed on this board if im not mistaken... and i did make a graham comment. and i really didnt feel like making a new thread talking about bluefields line. and if you dont like what i say. You dont have to reply to my posts and say you dont like them.

[ QUOTE ]

i missed at the top of this post where it says the title is graham beaver game difference..

[/ QUOTE ]

See now you are saying Bluefield people shouldn't be posting on "THREADS ABOUT GRAHAM" Well how would you like it if I told you not to post anything on threads that deal with bluefield

To answer your question about how strong grahams line is well i wont go there but i did watch bluefield scrimmage and i feel very confident about the teams ability to shut down allen carter i dont care how good you think he is he wont run over grahams line.I know there are alot of people on this board thinking we wont win many games this year.But this is a new year last years gone.Especially after watching them shut down that amazing QB that rockbridge has.I dont see any team running down grahams throat this year or next year.

i was at the scrimmage and the way rockbridge moved the ball against graham was on short passes and screen plays but the d ends got to the qb on several occasions and delieverd wicked hits on him for big losses. grahams d is better this year. i do not know anything about beaver other than what i hear on here. but grahams offense needs some work but the defense was good intercepting several passes and making solid hits and they showed me some speed also with the qb being in the shotgun and getting to him before he could get rid of the ball and this kid is strong and looked like he has some speed also but was rushed on several plays and made bad passes. and he is tall also. so he could see over the line. from what i have heard beavers qb is not tall so the rush from graham may bother him more. over all graham looked good except for the i think it was close to 49 yard field goal attempt which was not even close and was downed on the 2 yard line by graham.

Yes it was a bobbled snap and i did not think they would try from that distance i figured they try a fake.Grahams defence was impressive my how they have switched things around this year.Bov stepped it up a notch i was glad to see him get the sacks he got it should give him more confidence,and what about jim ed blitzing the corners well and adding 3 more sacks.alot of people will be surprised at how we have turned things around.Look out swd here come the G-MEN!