Bland County

bcb09

Will Bland County win more games because of the coaching staff or because they have the biggest team they have ever had...or will it be both....Can Bland compeat for the MED?

I hate to be negative on ya man but I do not expect much from Bland. SOmetimes size equals a very slow team. Yes, I do think that Bland can compete for the MED because it is so weak. Tazwell smoked both Grayson and Narrows so that means that neither team is that good. My pick may be Fort because they played with George Wythe for 2 quarters....7-0. Impressive for any MED team.

i know how ya bland people feel people always count us out too, i think that the districs gonna be alot more competitive this year... and just because tazewell beat them both.. wow... last time i looked tazewell was double a .. they should be beating 2 single a schools

Don't look for the MED to be that strong with the exception of Fort being improved. Actually facts are Tazwlel should be single A with 556 students. Compare that to Grayson who has 671. SO for Tazwell to beat Grayson 56-7 and beat Narrows by 30+ tells me the MED is the same as usual and again Bland may be in the running.