EVERYONE PLEASE READ

Cooki_Monster

Hello Everyone This is Bhs_football the real 1 . somehow my older brother got into all of my passwords and said it was me . i wasnt even home when all of this happened. i didnt even know that this happened untill i went to football practice today . so i would like to tell everyone im very sorry for my brothers or who ever did this. i am truely sorry for everyone that my brother cussed out or assulted. i am truely sorry everyone .

this will never happen again i will not let noone on my profile again on my computer. please everyone forgive me . and if there is anyway can someone show me what the person on my last name posted please? I AM REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY EVERYONE.

Thanks

~Cooki Monster~

P.S. I didnt know where to post this so i posted it. sorry if this is the wrong section.

i forgive him and believe him because it can happen it has happened to me my computer got hacked at one time so as adults we have to give the kid the benifit of the doubt it does not matter if he is from beaver or from grham to forgive is devine. so everyone needs to remember that. even if what he says was not true we still have to forgive because not one of us is perfect or ever not made a mistake. he has said he is sorry so now it is time to move past this and go forward.