VHS?

GodhatesAHS

i dont know if they will beat us that bad i mean there not as good as they were last year and were better so i dont know

im thinking a touchdown either way

one turn over and the game is over confused.gif

Do you remember all the hype 2 years ago when VHS was "supposed" to be the best team around and thier poop didn't stink. Yeah, I think they got it handed to them that year. Abingdon beat them, ON THIER OWN TERF. THS I think demolished them, etc etc. SO you never know. Keep talking the trash, only time will tell. After that AHS v VHS game, all of the Bearcats seemed to vanish. The trash talk was gone. I kind of see that happening again. I am not saying AHS is going to win, just the "ol'" what goes around comes around factor will probably kick in once again like it did 2 years ago.

See you at the game. Be safe and God Bless.

...well its been awhile since i posted...and i was gonna stay out of this one until... [ QUOTE ]

Smackety smack talking is all the know. They are a real classy group there at VHS

[/ QUOTE ] .....and all im gonna say is....see ya in a couple weeks.... grin.gif

Apparently you didn't see all the post from a 2 years ago. This forum was flooded with VHS players and fans alike talking themselves up like they were going to play like a Div.1 NCAA college team. THen when they lost most of the games they played, you never heard from them again. I enjoyed going back reading the post they put on here after the season becuase I was cracking up at all the "hype". That is the only thing I am saying. It just seems like it is dejavu all over again. Just not as bad as 2 years ago. Be safe and good luck this season.

[ QUOTE ]

Apparently you didn't see all the post from a 2 years ago

[/ QUOTE ]

I try not to live in the past....

2 years ago has nothing to do with this season...maybe you should start worrying about the present....

like i said i havnt been on here much latley...but what i have been on i havnt seen trash talk from us...maybe you could elaborate and show me (not saying youre lying i just havnt seen it)

I went to the V-T game, and I personally think that Va High is just like last years Lebanon.... Keep it close until halftime, and they wear out. I think if Abingdon keeps a rotation, we will do fine against them next week. We just have to wear out their two big guys, #78 and #76. I think it will be a good game, hopefully no fights and no injuries.

i think that you are wrong i think that the reason we wore don is because Tn high has so many good players and they are really fast and strong abingdon isnt like that you dont have as many skill players that TN high had and i think that you r in for a rude awakening grin.gif