VHS baseball

GodhatesAHS

• 1 month later...

i had a chance to see VHS play against Tunstall & Will Inman in the playoffs this summer. if i remember right i think they had a very young team but they made good contact on Inmans pitches. as a matter of fact, he got a little frustrated before he hit the home run of off VHS's relief pitcher.(the guy that no-hit Carroll County). i think they will be very good this year.

• 2 weeks later...

jbfan, i don't know if i'd call it a flop when you loose to one of the best pitchers the state of va. has ever produced 2 years in a row. you think you'd be able to step in the box against will inman & not wet your drawers?

• 3 weeks later...

JSB fan yall are single A so you dont have an idea of what a pitcher is yall havent faced a pitcher of that caliber in a long time if ever.... not to mention we should have beatin him we had the most hits off him the whole year. we also had man on 2nd and 3rd with no outs... one hit different ball game!

Battle cant knock talk any sh*t about VHS in baseball. You all may have won more state titles recently but what happened when you all played us. VHS has the best baseball program in this area and they will back this with another great season.

Lets just get through winter for crying out loud its only November, you get on here and act like you already have it in the bag... Typical for a Bearcat so I'll take it with a grain of salt...LOL blush.gif

So what if its nov. its allways baseball time here and you know that we have a 10 times better program than yall its rediculus that you would even consider this yall are single A and if we came down with yall it would back to back state all the time!!

• 2 weeks later...