Va Tech Tickets

Rhschamps04

The only single game tickets will be ones returned from visting schools that don't sell their allotment. They won't be available until the visiting schools return them. If there are any to return.

Other than that, your only hope is to buy from season ticket holders, ebay, or from the scalpers in the parking lot on gameday. Be advised that VT oversold season tickets by 4k which means those people will be looking for tickets as well and will make them that much harder to get.

I didn't buy season tickets. I can't afford the Hokie Club donations (which don't guarantee tix anymore anyway,) and I've always done better by getting them from the TSL ticket board. I can get much better seats and parking that way. This year though is going to be tough. I might have to settle for a couple cupcake games and watch the rest on TV.

Yeh I know what you mean! We started out as Bronze back in '97, bumped up to Silver in '00, and jumped to Gold two years ago in anticipation of this "mad dash" of reseating. Fortunately, we "maintained" a position high enough to get away tickets for some of the games but had to go through other sources for NCSU and UVA tickets. I'll let you know if I come up with any extras this year.

[ QUOTE ]

The VT/Miami game falls on my birthday this year, so I've told my wife if she doesn't get us tickets for that game I'm divorcing her.

[/ QUOTE ]

About $650 will probably get it done. Maybe more if both are undefeated.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

$50 says he ends up watching it on TV... grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If so, it'll be at BW3 or some place like that in B'burg with lots of "talent"... shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Be careful, you're a married man now... tongue.gif

I must be doing something right b/c the wife comes home today with news we now have tickets to the Ohio, GT, and Marshall games. Plus, there's a "good chance" we'll be able to get Miami and UNC tickets. For how much you ask? The guy is selling them to us at face value.

The Chokies are again over rated this year. GO VOLS. I would love to see a UT vs VT game happen so we could hush all of those Chokie fans. wink.gif

PS, thanks BigD4VT for doing my avatar. Just wanted to poke a little bit at you Hokie fans. I was one when I lived in VA. Living in TN now, they shoot people here for rooting for VT. crazy.gif

I'd say it's all up to UT. Bruton Smith (Bristol Motor Speedway) just announced an offer of $20 million to each shcool to play at BMS. Tech has offered to play them at Bristol before and has been trying to get a home & home with them for years but UT has always refused. It will be interesting to see if they decline a $20 million payday. If they do they should change their color from orange to yellow.