Bluefield_Rules

knightsfan3

I haven't been online in so long, but noticed you had talked about how good Mount View could possibly be this year on this board and Tristate Preps, but I'm wondering if you've noticed that 1 of MV's best players from last year Corderro High isn't on the team from what I've been told and have read. The kid is only a sophmore this year and he was the reason the one who ran all over bluefield in Welch last year. In fact almost returned the kickoff at the end of the game if had not been for a shoestring tackle by the kid that transferred back to bluefield from Princeton.

Man, I've been concerned about you b/c it has been so very long since you've posted anything, anywhere. I hope all is well.

I noticed High wasn't on the team, any idea why not? I was also told, true or not, that the MV coaches put three returning players off the team this summer for "atitude issues."

It's been a while but I'm kind of in the dark on how good MV will be because I don't live in welch any more I spent all of last year in Bluefield and now I'm in Virginia so I haven't been able to keep up with MV.