montcalm JV

bcbathletics

o ok thats awesome u get to play on both teams...i get to play on the 8th-9th grade team towards the end of the season, because im in 10th grade..but its my first year i ever played so they said i could..im pretty decent for my first year too

3 overtimes for a jv game.. dang lol we could of had a overtime 2 years ago but being on a thursday our principle wouldnt let us. And we couldnt the other 2 years because Montcalms field doesnt have lights.

Bland County does not have a JV team. There were not enough players or coaches to form a true JV squad. What they will do, is to move a few 9th graders down from varsity to the 7th-8th grade team and play a handful of "JV" games this season. So basically, it's not a JV team. It's a 7th-8th grade team with varsity 9th graders thrown in on game night. Some 10th graders can also play if they have not played varsity before.

i think it was 2 years ago we Played RR in 8th grade football and we tied them 6-6 or 8-8 some thing like that and i had a pick in the end zone to keep it a tie. and i wish we could have gone into OT.