New Richlands Wallpaper!

BigD4VT

Last Wednessday morning Mike Davis asked me to add some effects to this picture BY THAT AFTERNOON!!! I imediately got started and spent the next 4 hours on it non stop. The picture is the one that will be used on the RHS senior football poster. I'm posting it as a wallpaper with his permision.

The Storm is Coming #2

993.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

nice job bigd, to bad you wasn't around when back in the early 1990's when i played.

[/ QUOTE ]

My one regret about living in Richmond for 12 years was all the Richlands football I missed.

Players are: #28 Brandon Smith, #25 Brad Lester, #8 Anthony Miller, #34 Jaryd Harrison, #56 Gregg Reynolds, #45 Travis Payne, #54 Sean Mullins, #76 Garrett Arms, #5 Rob Stanton, #46 Brandon Gayheart, #79 Justin Taylor, #66 Justin Williams.

I won't attempt to name the cheerleaders for fear of getting them wrong. Maybe someone else can.

[ QUOTE ]

I won't attempt to name the cheerleaders for fear of getting them wrong. Maybe someone else can.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheerleaders from right to left are: Brittney Meadows, Megan Hurt, Danielle Profitt, and Chase Meade.

[ QUOTE ]

did richlands get new jerseys this year? beacause at the end of last year they were all beat up and losing the letters n stuff but them look brand new

[/ QUOTE ]

Plus any number worn by a senior last year is a brand new jersey b/c they give the seniors their jerseys at the end of the year.

[ QUOTE ]

Players are: #28 Brandon Smith, #25 Brad Lester, #8 Anthony Miller, #34 Jaryd Harrison, #56 Gregg Reynolds, #45 Travis Payne, #54 Sean Mullins, #76 Garrett Arms, #5 Rob Stanton, #46 Brandon Gayheart, #79 Justin Taylor, #66 Justin Williams.

[/ QUOTE ]

I appreciate you taking the time to post this BigD. I'm sure I know some family members. Thank you.

Jon