We will just see BC!!!

FC_2009

Well Bland County, I am not trying to dog yall, but every time you actually win a game, you get all excitied and light up these message boards saying you all are going to have the best season of the past years. Well when you come to FC we will just see what happens. But i wish you all the luck in the world and good luck thsi season.

FC_2009

[ QUOTE ]

Well Bland County, I am not trying to dog yall, but every time you actually win a game, you get all excitied and light up these message boards saying you all are going to have the best season of the past years. Well when you come to FC we will just see what happens. But i wish you all the luck in the world and good luck thsi season.

FC_2009

[/ QUOTE ]coming from a freshman smile.gif

haha he is a feshman huh. lol dude before you start maken comments like that you have to play more then one game at var level. it aint like JV. you maybe right but as of now! no team has bragen rights but bland not only saying that cuz im from there but they are the ONLY team with a win in week one.

ok question?? confused.gif where did all the aggression come from?? none of us bad talked yall or anything, pretty much all we was saying was that if we ever had a chance to do something good with out team this was the year and we arent the push overs we used to be