GAS PRICES!!!

Blues_56

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I heard on the radio coming home today, that he released some oil from the reserves, but more needs to be done, negotiations with the the oil companies, new deals made, just something. America cant deal with this kind of prices for oil.

It's starting to look just like that movie that was on FX about 2 months ago..."Gas War" or sumting like that it showed gas being 5 even 6 dollars in the movie and now....areas surrounding ATL there is a gas station selling for $5.25 confused.gifshocked.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I heard on the radio coming home today, that he released some oil from the reserves, but more needs to be done, negotiations with the the oil companies, new deals made, just something. America cant deal with this kind of prices for oil.

[/ QUOTE ]

Other than reducing tax, I don't think there is anything the goverment can do. They can't get the rigs and refineries back up any sooner. It's an issue of supply not being able to meet demand. We as Americans can do more by carpooling, turning off the AC, and walking/biking instead of driving short distances.

I just got back from Food City here in Bluefield and its up to 3.29 already...talk is it could be over 4 at the end of the weekend...and i heard its up to 6.09 in the Atlanta area

gas is 3.39 today...so basically im not going home for the holiday weekend (home is an hour from campus)...a prof in my economics class said atlanta in some places is up to 5.80.... and he managed to throw in that gas in Venezuela is 14 cents LMAO..we're all like "Field trip to Venezeula" hahahhaha

[ QUOTE ]

gas is 3.39 today...so basically im not going home for the holiday weekend (home is an hour from campus)...a prof in my economics class said atlanta in some places is up to 5.80.... and he managed to throw in that gas in Venezuela is 14 cents LMAO..we're all like "Field trip to Venezeula" hahahhaha

[/ QUOTE ]

daaammmnnnn

guess where im going this weeknd..

atlanta

[ QUOTE ]

I heard that they might be having school for only 4 days a week or just cancelling school till the prices go down because the buses don't have any gas

All schools in North Carolina are already cancelled for next week

[/ QUOTE ]one of my coaches said, that he got a memo today that said, all field trips are being cancelled because of next, and he told me our principle said thats sports will be the next to go.. frown.gif

lol.. i got this is a yahoo messenger offline message

Dont Buy gas on September 3rd!!!! Boycotting the gas company will decrease the price dramatically. Ive checked into it and if over half the US didnt buy gas for 1 day, the gas companys would be close to bankrupcy!!! So Lets show them how to lower gas prices. So repost this to all your friends. We have to get the word out. Its NATIONAL DONT BUY GAS DAY!!! So repost it!!!