a few prayer request

RenegadeFan

everyone remember my pastor's mom

she had a stroke On Saturday night going into Sunday morning and has been transfered to one of the bigger named hospitals in our state, where they are treating her and trying to get her back to health

so everyone be sure to pray for her

also everyone remember my own mom, she had surgery this past thursday and is having complications from the surgery

and last but not least remember ME

Wed. August 31st (tomorrow/later today) im preaching my very first message and am totally nervous, lots of ppl are saying they are gonna be there and me and big crowds dont do good, anyways just be sure to say a prayer for me!

how's your mom? I hope well, I know how it is being concerned about your mom. My parents were in a vehicle accident Sunday afternoon and my mom was srriously injured, had to be flown to ristol by helicopter from the scene, and for an hour or so we weren't certain she'd make it and I was really somewhat scared. Fortunately she's in stable condition there, I was down there til middle of last night and am going back in the morning, my sister's down there with her now and my dad, who was unscathed in the accident.

My mom should recover but it's going to be rough for a while, she'll be in a wheelchair for around 6 weeks.

I was going to new orleans wed. for a few weeks but priorites have changed.

Anyhow, I know about being concerned about your mom, hope yours is well. I'm very thankful mine is as well. Don't take family for granted. I'm certain you know that.

Hope all is well, yall and your pastor and family, have our prayers.

God bless.

buzz, just read this post and man, i really hate to hear about your family and the accident..i can imagine how that first few hours not knowing how everything would turn out was for you. hope for a speedy recovery for your entire family