Anyone need a ride to Grundy vs. Shelby Valley?

Lance

If you can get a ride with lance, take it. Gas is around 3.00 a gallon and his car rides smooth and he can get ya there in no time. Lance gets ya to the games in good time, im not saying he speeds, im just saying we made good time lol.

I know you dont but you make good time. Probably where riding in my truck is just such a hassle when im in a car that rides good it goes by so fast.

Where is cotton anyway? Tell him I said he needs to shave before he goes to the game lol.

I'll be there if the Lord's will and the creek don't rise as high as these gas prices. I filled my tank up the other night before the increase while it was still $2.56 a gal down here in TN.

Lance, save me a seat. grin.gif

Hey lance, thanks for the offer, but ive been real dang busy the past week, but the next away game, give me a yell on here, lol. And i shaved some, still got the gotee going on. but sorry i havent been on here much. I'll try to get up with ya next time.